Architectural Property Condition Assessment Services
Company ProfileProperty Condition Assessments, LLC (PCA) is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering consulting firm that specializes in providing due-diligence-related condition assessments for real property owners, managers, investors, lenders, and tenants throughout the United States. The company, which is headquartered in Park City, Utah, was organized in 1997 and has regional offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, New York, Atlanta, Kansas City, and Washington D.C.
At PCA, we combine architectural and engineering expertise with real estate and business backgrounds in order to not just meet, but exceed, the expectations of our clients. PCA focuses these resources to provide the highest value to its clients in three key ways:
- Timely response to critical transaction time constraints
- Technical expertise delivered at the highest levels of professional communication
- A steadfast commitment to quality control and exceptional customer service
In an average year, PCA assesses over 150 million square feet of commercial properties (office, industrial, retail, mixed-use), as well as 40,000 to 60,000 apartment and hotel units throughout the United States. PCA has the resource bandwidth to tackle the most complex one-off and portfolio projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The PCA Difference
- Management staff with broad real estate investment, construction/development, finance, and due-diligence experience; unlike traditional due diligence firms we understand complex transaction parameters, and maintain a laser focus on helping our clients maximize return on investment.
- As an organization with a 24-7 commitment, we understand that transactions don’t fit into a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. box, and our staff is available to provide support whenever needed.
- Clients have direct access to the professional staff that conduct the field assessments and write the reports; clients are not forced to work through regional intermediaries who have never seen the property.
- Project staff is comprised of senior architectural, engineering, and construction professionals with significant due-diligence experience and strong writing and oral communication skills to articulate their findings.
- PCA offers centralized production and independent, technical quality control to ensure unmatched consistency and reporting quality.
- Utilization of sophisticated web-based client-management tools to expedite project orders, scheduling, and report delivery.
Commercial real estate markets are experiencing rapid change. Intense competition, compressed market cycles, and the expanding global marketplace are forcing industry participants to reassess their operational and investment strategies. Consequently, real estate professionals have never been more in need of trusting relationships and reliable information to achieve a competitive edge.
Forward-thinking organizations recognize that their maximum operational efficiencies will be achieved by focusing their internal efforts on their core strengths, and by strategically partnering with those specialists that add value to their investment objectives. It is specifically these value-added propositions that help PCA distinguish itself as the industry leader.
PCA has the industry perspective, technical expertise, and technological infrastructure to augment our clients’ internal capabilities through such strategic partnerships.
Realizing the vision of being the market leader in due-diligence services demands that all those who comprise PCA are dedicated to the fine art of producing quality. In the business world, this vision is often associated with being the revenue-based leader. At PCA, our ideal is more closely associated with professionals taking pride in what they do and how they do it. By recruiting senior-level professionals with broad, client-side operational experience, investing in ongoing education and technological improvements, and providing accurate, yet concise assessments within a stated timeline, PCA is a value-enhancing company dedicated not only to meeting its clients’ needs, but exceeding them – always with the intention of helping to maximize return on investment.
PCA’s multi-disciplined professionals are committed to the belief that we are partners with our clients and their processes of wise investing and careful decision making. This viewpoint is thus consistent with PCA’s choosing to compete not solely on price proposed, but more importantly on the value we contribute to each project.
John Luna – President [email protected]
Bob Brademann – Senior Vice President Quality Officer [email protected]
Dania Phillips – Executive Vice President [email protected]
Kelly Morgan – Accounting Manager [email protected]